Through out the day we'll be posting little tips on cake pop deco ideas and recipes, so keep an eye out on our facebook or twitter pages for updates.
Tuesday, October 30, 2012
Cool down — and get buzzed — with boozy drinks served in Push up pops
Who said Push up pops are only for kids? Nope you can make adult Push Up Pops to! Summer is here and the swimming suits are out , the pool parties are starting, so why not make it easy for guests to chill out and unwind this summer, with boozy Push Up Pops!
Boozy push up pops are not only flavoursome, refreshing, stylish but fun and easy too. Oh yes don’t forget you can make your favourite cocktail or drink in them.
The positive thing about boozy pops are :
· They served in their own glass , well plastic
· If the party gets out of hand and guests drop a pop – the drink will spill but the glass wont break .
· You can re-use them .
· You can decorate them as you please.
· You can prep them before your guests arrive , just prep and place lid on them .
· The lid acts as a bug trap – yip with the lid on no more bugs by the pool in your drink
· These great little containers are the perfect way to dress up your dessert tables, parties, cocktail parties and more!
Now serve boozy pops at your next function!
So you don’t want to do boozy push up pops , but want to use this new fantastic trend at your next party – well what about serving cake shooters. Yes you’re read right cake shooters; it’s a fab dessert and everyone likes them. Put your cocktail glasses or pudding bowls away and bring out the push up pops.
Over the next few weeks Bake like a chef will be releasing some of our favourite Boozy pops and cake shooter recipes so follow us on twitter and face book to keep updated. As well as keep an eye out on our reciep blog - http://pushpopsarecipes.blogspot.com/
Friday, September 7, 2012
You would have read all about the new craze to hit the party and baking scene…….
Seen them in magazines…
Maybe even bought the recipe books…..Are you battling to find Push up Pop Containers in SA.
Well search no more! Push up Pops are now sold by Bake like a Chef right here in South Africa.
One of the hottest trends right now in sweet treats is these adorable little push pop containers.
These are plastic cylinder containers with a pushup stick and plastic cover. You can fill them with a wide variety of goodies. You can create a fun and sophisticated treat for both Children and Adults alike. These are easy to incorporate into any theme. One can get creative, fun, colourful and unique.
CHILDRENS BIRTHDAY PARTIES :
They make a delightful feature on any children’s party table and the cherry on top is there is no mess as they are sealed containers filled with sweet treats for children. The most common filling is small cupcakes smothered between buttercream icing served individually. They are so easy to use and the good thing is they are reusable.
WEDDINGS, PARTIES AND LAUNCHES.
Want something different to serve your dessert in, yet still be stylish enough for smart occasions..
Why not use these clear plastic push pops as containers, no mess, no fuss and just the right amount of sweet temptation…Decadent Tiramisu in a push up container, Devilish Strawberries and cream or Mouth watering individual Lemon Meringue Tarts.
These containers have taken the market by storm, most foodies are writing about them , Mom sites and blogs are wanting to know, where they can purchase these in SA. Well your nightmares are over.
Go to Bake like a Chef’s online shop or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
There are a number of reasons why push up pop containers are great for parties and events:
• They are easy to use and Transport.
• You can reuse the containers.
• They are dishwasher safe.
• You can customize these containers with all sorts of goodies inside
• They are airtight and hygienic.
• They make the perfect take home gifts for children’s parties.
• They turn cupcakes into easy portable treats in an instant.
• Great for School bake sales
• They are portion controlled
Posted by Sharon Honman at 6:17 AM